We are offering both online and studio classes
Booking online is essential for all classes. Please check the timetable carefully, as there are some variations from time to time.
Studio class safety measures;
Currently, class sizes are limited, to give everyone plenty of space in the studio.
The studio equipment is available once more for everyone to use and it is no longer cleaned between each use – however, there is at least 24 hours between classes and used equipment is left aside so that we rotate through it. You are still welcome to bring your own equipment with you if you prefer.
The studio is appropriately cleaned and aired between classes.
Please do not attend if you have Covid symptoms.
Thank you for continuing to use hand sanitiser on arrival and wearing a mask in the building.
To join a live broadcast class, you need an internet connection and a device with a camera – a smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Make sure your device is well charged or connected to power before the class (live video uses up battery charge). If possible, download zoom.us onto your device in advance of the class. We will be able to see you during the class, so individual help and direction can be given.
To book a place in a class;
- Sign in to your Yoga Now account, or create an account (top right of this page).
- Choose your class from the timetable and select ‘sign up & pay’.
- Choose how many credits to buy – you can pay by the class or buy a pass. Read more about the pricing structure here.
- The timetable will now show the option to ‘deregister’ from that class. This means you are booked in.
To join an online class;
- 10 or 15 minutes before the start of the class, sign in to your account on the Yoga Now website.
- You will now see the ‘view broadcast’ link for your class. Select this.
- You will be prompted to open zoom on your device.
- You will enter the waiting room for the class and the teacher will let you in when they are ready. Check that you have arranged your camera so that the teacher can see you.
- Check that your audio and video is on. You may need to give zoom permission to access these on your device.
Things to note; you may need to move your camera during the class as we move from standing to sitting or inverted poses, so that the teacher can still see you. Please experiment with how this will work – it can be hard when space is restricted but sometimes you may need to tilt your device or place it on the floor or further away. If you decide to buy some equipment, we recommend ekotexyoga.co.uk
Ekotex is a new, local small business. Yoga Now students can get a 10% discount – email email@example.com for the code.
Paying for classes
However you attend classes, in the studio or online, you need to book online and buy credits, using Tula, our booking system. If you just want to pay for one class, select it on the timetable and choose the lowest price pass from the drop down list.
Credits are like a currency you can spend on classes and the more credits you buy at a time, the better value they are. However, please remember that ALL passes expire after 70 days / 10 weeks.
Longer classes cost more credits and you can buy credits individually or in larger passes of 20, 30 or 40. Credits can be used as you choose, up to the expiry date but please read the class description to check it will be suitable for you first.
If you buy the wrong pass, please contact the studio as soon as possible as it is much easier to refund / exchange before the pass has been used. Special events (such as workshops and courses) have their own passes and class credits cannot be used for these.
If you have lost your income due to coronavirus or are experiencing financial difficulty, we would like to offer you free yoga classes. You can have some free classes and pay for some, so they are cheaper overall, or all free classes, depending on what you need. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your free classes. Don’t let lack of money keep you from your class. Yoga is for everyone and we need it most when times are challenging.
Prices (like everything else at the moment) are subject to change if circumstances require it.