Skip to content
- Refunds for passes are only available in exceptional circumstances. These include a new injury or medical condition or bereavement. A medical certificate may be required. Refunds can only be given for the time period after we have been informed about the situation and not retrospectively.
- Bookings for Workshops and Special Events are not transferable and refunds are not available unless a replacement can be found to use your place.
- Term passes are available at the start of term and expire at the end of the term. Unused classes cannot be carried over to the next term but they can be transferred to someone else before the expiry date – if you have more classes left than you will be able to use, you can bring someone with you to use your credits.
- Everyone must check-in to the class by making their presence known to the teacher before the start of the class. This includes those who have registered online.
- Yoga Now studio reserves the right to cancel classes if there are insufficient numbers booked for it or in unforeseen circumstances. You will be offered credits for regular classes and a full refund for workshops and special events.
- Discounted rates for term passes are available for those in need – proof of status is usually required. These need to be purchased at the studio and are not available to buy online.
- Yoga Now Studio waiver policy (available on signup) applies to all classes.